This Property INcludes:
• Titled land, 480 acres primary rainforest, 1/2 mile of calm beach front and 30 acres of gardens
• 4 cabins and 7 tent cabins will accommodate up to 28 guests
• Additional two bedroom owners house with two bathrooms, caretakers house and a huge workshop with many tools, generators, mowers and
a generous supply of tropical hardwood lumber to work with.
• Stress free, healthy lifestyle in Costa Rica
• Growing business includes a coveted commercial license to use the maritime property called a "permiso de uso"
• Diversified income stream
• Highly rated internet presence
• Permission available to add more buildings
• Self sufficient farm with dozens of tropical fruits, veggies, chickens and fish caught in the Gulf
• Pristine spring fed water source
• Loyal long term staff of 5 in low season, 6 in high season.
• Respectable and valuable contributor to local economy
• All equipment, boats, kayaks, stand up boards, tools, furniture and sundries
• 3 complete off grid solar and one mini hydro-system for electric power
About the Business:
• 4 years consecutive Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor rating and the #1 rated lodge in the Golfo Dulce.
• The current owners have tripled the business earnings, doubled the occupancy of the hotel and now enjoy a respectable return on investment.
There is significant buildable space to increase the occupancy rate of the lodge or to build new homes. A major plus for this property is the ability to
obtain building permits on waterfront property.
• The lodge has undergone numerous upgrades and improvements. The hard work is done! The hotel has new infrastructure upgrades (solar electric, cabins and equipment),
new (edible) landscaping, detailed marketing campaigns, website, and the business is highly organized and efficient. The staff operates as a team and is very honest,
hard working, and proud to work for the lodge. As a result, Saladero has many repeat and referral guests each year.
• All financial documents are maintained in excellent order and this turn-key business comes complete with two registered Costa Rican Corporations.
The existing owners are prepared to conduct a complete training handover to any new Owner.
• Have an almost totally self sufficient lifestyle with solar electric, on site water, 29 different types of fruits and many edible plants.
Raise your own chickens and catch fresh Red Snapper right out front.
• Continue as a small yet profitable eco lodge (permissions are available to build additional cabins to generate more income) or make it your personal paradise.
• This is a unique location with calm gulf waters perfect for snorkeling coral reefs, swimming and kayaking.
• If you are looking for privacy in a beautiful location this could be your private preserve away from the crowds.
• This property is boat access only and is 30 minutes from Pto Jimenez..